Who is Shanti
I believe that life is a
great mystery and I deeply enjoy being involved in the exploration of
this mystery. My life's purpose is working with human beings and
their longing for the bigger picture of 'Who they are' and 'Who they
will become', including myself.
Shanti E. Bannwart
Shanti has more than twenty-five years of experience and training in the field of human potential,
development and healing.
Shanti has been following and practicing a spiritual
path for most of her adult life. She meditates daily and keeps a
balanced life between work, personal and artistic endeavors. She
is also a trained artist working with clay. Her collection has
been shown in several galleries in the U.S., Australia and Japan.
Shanti received a M.F.A in Creative Writing from Goddard College, Her essays have appeared in national and international magazines. Her memoirs were published March 2012 under the title: “Dancing On One Foot.”
Shanti is mother and grandmother. She loves life and celebrates every day.
- Licensed Psychotherapist M.A. / L.P.C.C.
- M.F.A. in Creative Writing
- Freeland Writer, Author, Writing Coach
M.F.A. in Creative Writing
- Counselor and Certified Professional & Personal Life-Coach
- 'PAIRS' Master Teacher for Psycho Educational Relationship
- Licensed IMAGO Relationship Therapist
- National and international workshop leader and presenter
- Works in Private Clinic and in Holistic Health Clinic in
- AHMA American Holistic Medical
- AMWA American Medical Woman's
Special Areas of Expertise
- Transition of life
- Holistic physicians building private practice
- Coaches building business
- Creativity and creative process
- Aging – with grace and creativity: Pro-Tirement!
- Living the authentic life
- Medical providers, Holistic Physicians
- Coaches emerging and building their
- Therapist and other people in the
- Movers and shakers
- Anyone who wants to live their true
passion and life purpose
Are you ready
to turn vision into action?
Are you ready to move from the Ordinary to the
Call me at 505/466-2705 or
E-mail me at
Back to top | Back to home page